- Pop out puzzle fruit snack
- Pressed fruit cut into different shapes
- Made from strawberry puree, apple & pear pulp
- Strawberry taste
- No preservatives, artificial flavourings, colourings or sulphur
- Locally sourced ingredients
- Packaging made from recycled materials
- Collectable card inside
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Open cardboard box & inner packet
- Pop out the different shapes
- Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
- Once open store in an airtight container.
Did you know? Learning important messages about sustainability,ecology and the plastic pollution crisis is easier for kids to remember and understand when paired with positive reinforcement.
- Nett Weight: 20 g
- Apple pulp, Pear pulp, Strawberry puree (6%), Apple juice concentrate, Black carrot juice concentrate, Vitamin C, Flavouring.
Typical Nutritional Information: Per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 1256
- Protein (g): 1.7
- Carbohydrate (g): 68
- of which Total Sugar (g): 54.7
- Total Fat (g): <0.1
- of which Saturated Fat (g): <0.1
- Unsaturated Fat (g): <0.1
- Dietary Fibre (g): 9
- Sodium (mg): 21
- Vitamins (mg): 1190
- Cardboard & paper made from 70% recycled materials
- Carton made from FSC board
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product23/02/2021, By HeatherAmazing fun for the three-year-old at playschool. His teacher loves them too!12/01/2021, By ThiashniToddler approved! My 4 year old loved this and it comes with a little teachable card which she enjoyed.28/12/2020, By LuckyKids love it18/12/2020, By Karabo5/518/12/2020, By KaraboStrawberry is a household fave18/12/2020, By ExploreI love it26/11/2020, By KateMy 3 year old daughter loved this. It was a toy and treat in one.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.