- Unscented & pH-balanced; hypoallergenic
- Suitable for adults, children & babies
- Mild enough for daily use
- Not tested on animals
- No SLS, coal tar, petrochemicals or mineral oils
- No artificial colours or perfumes
- Leaves hair soft, clean & shiny
- Won’t cause irritation or strip the hair’s natural oils
- Soothes itching & reduces flaking
- Ideal for those with scalps prone to eczema, psoriasis & dandruff
Benefits of key ingredients:
Itching and dandruff can be caused by a range of conditions, from an excessively dry or oily scalp, to eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis or fungal infections. The main ingredients in Hope’s Relief Shampoo help to soothe and ease conditions like these.
- Manuka honey is antibacterial & anti-inflammatory; it soothes itching & softens the hair, improves follicle health & prevents hair loss. It’s great for soothing an eczema-prone scalp.
- Aloe vera is very soothing, with anti-inflammatory & conditioning effects. It also reduces dandruff & promotes hair growth. Aloe has alkalising properties that make it ideal for inhibiting the fungal growth that can lead to dandruff.
- Calendula is an ultra-soothing plant, great for protecting sensitive scalps from free radicals & bacteria.
- Licorice hydrates the scalp, strengthens the hair shaft, promotes healthy hair growth & reduces dandruff.
- Gotu kola improves blood circulation in the scalp by relaxing the blood vessels, thereby promoting hair growth.
Hope’s Relief products are created to provide special care for sensitive, dry and eczema-prone skin.
Aqua (purified water), sodium cocoyl sarcosinate*, coco betaine*, cocoglucoside*, leptospermum scoparium mel (Manuka honey UMF 10+), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera), guar gum*, calendula officinalis (calendula ext), centella asiatica (gotu kola), glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice), citric acid (vit C), Panthenol (pro-vit B5)
9 out of 11 people would recommend this product14/10/2018, By SiobhanThis didn't really help. It was gentel on my scalp but I still had a bit of an itch. It was okay while it lasted however I may not purchase this brand again. I will try some other Natural shampoo on this site until I find the perfect one. In my personal opinion this was not value for money.08/06/2018, By MeganA very nice shampoo.02/03/2018, By DedreThis shampoo did not really help with my itchy and flaky scalp. Due to its runny and watery consistency it can be wasteful and one also has to use quite a bit to work up any sort of lather. I will have to search for another product.29/10/2017, By MCI was going through a period where my scalp was unbearably itchy and this shampoo helped a lot ...and lasted quite a long time too. Very pricey, wouldn't buy regularly, but will buy again if needed!11/08/2017, By LindseyThis product helped my scalp a small amount but I could not justify the price. If it worked amazingly well after a week or so then I would have no problem paying this much.24/06/2016, By NatalieThe Shampoo really helped relieve my itchy scalp. Due to its runny consistancy it can be wasteful and one also has to use quite a bit to work up any sort of lather. I used it daily so it only lasted 2 weeks. However, used in conjunction with the conditioner its brilliant. The manufacturers should look into thickening the consistancy.26/05/2015, By AlexI tried this product, twice a day for over two weeks. Deeply massaged it into my scalp and let it sink in for a minute or so before washing it out. My scalp is no better off with use of this product. In fact my scalp appears to be far more flaky and tight than when I was using regular headshoulders.
I see some others have found relief, but this product is a miss for me. On a side note, it does wonders for hair. But for the scalp, which is what I really wanted it for... it does nothing for me. So I won be forking out all that moola for this again.13/05/2015, By ElaineI bought it because of all the good reviews, but sadly it did not work for me. I have very fine and thin hair, and this shampoo made my hair and scalp feel VERY oily / waxy and heavy. I used a tiny amount of the shampoo and I even diluted it with water, but nothing worked, its very difficult to wash out of my hair. I have eczema and it made my scalp feel more itchy. Maybe its better for people with very dry scalp and thick hair...20/04/2015, By AdeleThe price is cringe-worthy, but so worth it! Only someone with an itchy scalp will now how it drains your energy and joy. Although most of the natural shampoos have improved the condition of my scalp nothing has ever come close to Hopes Relief. After four weeks NO MORE ITCHING! May be over dramatic, but this shampoo changed my life!26/02/2015, By LeelaMy kids have cradle cap and my toddler has eczema and this shampoo lifted the cradle cap off the scalp and their air was super clean. Love it!19/01/2015, By TeresaI have psoriasis on top of my scalp. This product has a very runny consitensy and is quite expensive, but that aside it works! If I could afford to, Id only use this brand.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.