- Low GI & diabetic-friendly rice
- Light & firm in texture
- Fibre-rich short-grain rice
- Contains iron, antioxidants & amino acids
- Ideal for curries or spiced, savoury rice dishes
- May help to reduce blood cholesterol levels
- Can increase satiety & aid weight loss
- Aids digestive health
- Preservative & additive free
- Free of GMOs, artificial flavours & colours
- Suitable for vegans & vegetarians
- Boil 1 cup of rice with 2 cups of water and cook for 10 minutes.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened store it in an airtight container.
- Nett Weight: 250g
- Sela basmati.
- Recyclable card.
Country of Origin:
- Made in India.
- Produced and packed in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.