- Black maca root is known as the Peruvian ginseng
- High in zinc, iodine and essential amino acids
- Helpful for those suffering from anemia
- Proven to boost libido in both men, and women
- Improves energy levels throughout the day
- Supports healthy testosterone levels
- May help to improve long-term memory
- May help to alleviate the symptoms of menopause
- Helps you to adapt to the daily stressors of life
- May lower cortisol (stress hormone) levels
- Grown naturally in Peru
Special Note: Some people have reported that they experience digestive difficulties when they consume maca raw. If you experience any such discomfort, please discontinue use immediately.
- Ideal for adding to fresh fruit, and vegetable juices, or smoothies.
- Blend with bananas, cacao powder, and goji berries for a delicious, energy boosting brew
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Reseal after opening.
- 200 g
- Organic Black Maca (Lepidium meyenii) Powder
Allergen Notice: This product is packed in a warehouse where peanuts, and tree nuts are present.
- Single serving size = 7 g (2 teaspoons)
- Per 100g Per single serving
- Energy (kJ) 1 365 96
- Protein (g) 14.0 1.0
- Glycaemic Carbohydrate (g) 71 5
- of which total sugars (g) 32.0 2.2
- Total fat (g) 4.0 0.3
- of which Saturated fat (g) 0.0 0.0
- Dietary fibre (g) 7.0 0.5
- Total Sodium (mg) 18 1
Country of Origin:
- Product of Peru
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product06/12/2018, By ShelbyGreat tasting and very well priced for Maca powder
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.