- Black maca root is known as the Peruvian ginseng
- High in zinc, iodine and essential amino acids
- Helpful for those suffering from anemia
- Proven to boost libido in both men, and women
- Improves energy levels throughout the day
- Supports healthy testosterone levels
- May help to improve long-term memory
- May help to alleviate the symptoms of menopause
- Helps you to adapt to the daily stressors of life
- May lower cortisol (stress hormone) levels
- Grown naturally in Peru
Special Note: Some people have reported that they experience digestive difficulties when they consume maca raw. If you experience any such discomfort, please discontinue use immediately.
- Ideal for adding to fresh fruit, and vegetable juices, or smoothies.
- Blend with bananas, cacao powder, and goji berries for a delicious, energy boosting brew
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Reseal after opening.
- 200 g
- Organic Black Maca (Lepidium meyenii) Powder
Allergen Notice: This product is packed in a warehouse where peanuts, and tree nuts are present.
- Single serving size = 7 g (2 teaspoons)
- Per 100g Per single serving
- Energy (kJ) 1 365 96
- Protein (g) 14.0 1.0
- Glycaemic Carbohydrate (g) 71 5
- of which total sugars (g) 32.0 2.2
- Total fat (g) 4.0 0.3
- of which Saturated fat (g) 0.0 0.0
- Dietary fibre (g) 7.0 0.5
- Total Sodium (mg) 18 1
Country of Origin:
- Product of Peru
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product04/04/2019, By LarisaHappy with that product. It works perfectly just needs time to build result. I have been taking it for 1.5 months. First I was using yellow maca now black. All my symptoms of premenopause disappeared. I feel full of power and it increases sex libido definitely. Only one thing before you will take it to check out your thyroids and go to the internet and learn about a type of maca and chose what type will suit your needs.06/12/2018, By ShelbyGreat tasting and very well priced for Maca powder
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.