- Maca & chia in a base of quick-cooking oats
- Naturally sweet, malty flavour & creamy texture
- No artificial flavours or colours
- No preservatives or unnecessary additives
- Fast preparation time; ready in under 5 minutes
- Gives you sustained energy levels for the whole morning
- Maca root is high in vitamins B, C & E
- Maca has more calcium than milk
- Maca promotes healthy immunity & hormonal balance
- Maca has adaptogenic benefits
- Chia & flax are high in anti-inflammatory omega fatty acids
- Almond flour has been added for extra plant-based protein content
- To make 1 serving:
- Add ¼ cup Maca Chia Oats & ½ cup water, milk or nut milk to a saucepan; bring to the boil, reduce heat & simmer for 3 minutes
- Alternatively, microwave on high for 1 minute until creamy & smooth
- Serve with milk, chopped fresh fruit & honey or agave
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Reseal zip lock after opening
Oats (79%), maca powder (7%), chia seeds (6%), flaxseed powder, almond flour
Note: This product is packed in a warehouse where peanuts and tree nuts are present.
20 out of 23 people would recommend this product20/11/2020, By RoseberryQuite pleasant taste but a bit disappointing28/10/2020, By AliyahCreamy and delicious27/10/2020, By AliyahWonderful26/10/2020, By AmyGreat product26/10/2020, By AmyFantastic product!22/08/2020, By CharlesThe box was smaller than I had imagined, so to make it last a bit longer I just added some in when cooking my Maltabella. As a result, I have no idea how this tastes on its own!07/06/2020, By LeighPerhaps this is not for everyone's taste - mine included - but my son, who enjoys bitter sour flavoured foods, rather enjoyed this, and I'm pleased to be able to sneak some extra goodness into his breakfast porridge.07/06/2020, By AnnieI could not get this down.
I love maca, I love oats... But the combination resulted in a box being stored at the back of my cupboard for over a year.04/05/2020, By ElderQuite nice29/10/2019, By ShannonIt's so tasty and healthy. I love using it to make overnight oats.18/10/2019, By SithabileLove it, good amount of maca and chia! wish the packet was bigger18/11/2018, By LisaI used to love a bowl of Jungle Oats every morning till I discovered how bad they are for you, even though they're delicious. I have tried two flavours of this brand and thought they were both gross. The texture and the flavour made me pull a tequila face - which is why I don't drink tequila either. They've remained in my cupboard since March - untouched. I'd rather have a bowl of fresh fruit and yoghurt.03/11/2018, By SomeshMakes for a fast, delicious breakfast when fresh berries are added11/10/2018, By NymeriaReal value for money. A little goes a long way as it's quite filling and there's a fairly substantial amount of maca and chia product in the mix. Delicious with fruit in the morning. Will certainly buy again!08/10/2018, By AlisjiaGreat for breakfast and you dont taste the maca.30/07/2018, By bronSo good!! No milk/honey needed24/07/2018, By LiNice alternative for normal oats. Love the taste and the health benefits!11/07/2018, By ChereThis oats is delicious and even slightly sweet.06/06/2018, By AlwiDelicious AND healthy!12/03/2018, By CarinaGreat as a breakfast cereal and also as an ingredient in pancakes/flapjacks.07/02/2018, By LeonaMakes for a great breakfast!27/11/2017, By KelMy breakfast every morning!16/11/2017, By Ntombizakhonacreamy and delicious. no milk/honey needed
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.