- The ultimate green superfood mix
- Great for the heart & the bloodstream
- Provides a sustainable energy boost
- Combats low energy levels & anaemia
- High in dietary fibre
- Easy to digest
- Contains 62% “supergreens”
- Moringa is a complete protein source that’s also high in magnesium & potassium
- Hemp provides a sustainable energy boost & promotes muscle repair
- Wheatgrass is a cleansing immune-booster that’s loaded with enzymes
- Green tea is packed with antioxidants
- Spinach is a great source of iron & folic acid
- Spirulina is a source of protein, nourishing chlorophyll & Bi vitamins
- Add to water or juice
- Blend with apple, cucumber & spinach to make a green smoothie
- For a creamier texture, add banana, avocado or coconut milk
- Mix into salad dressings and dips
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Reseal zip lock after opening
Did you know? Spirulina contains 12 times more digestible protein than beef!
Chia seeds, moringa leaf powder (23%), hemp seed powder (18%), wheat grass powder (9%), green tea powder (5%), pea protein isolate, spinach powder (5%), carrot powder, spirulina powder (2%), lemon zest powder
Note: This product is packed in a warehouse where peanuts and tree nuts are present.
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product08/11/2018, By TamsinAdd to smoothies, tastes a bit like grass but I feel like its healthy03/11/2018, By CaraI love adding this to greek yogurt and soaked chia seeds when I need a boost late in the afternoon29/10/2018, By ClaireLove it! I mix it into my mango juice and chug it back daily! It tastes better than many I have had and the mango juice makes it actually quite pleasant. Also add it to my green smoothies.06/10/2018, By TamsinNot the best tasting green mix but works well in smoothies22/08/2018, By AHealth Connection leafy green mix, is a great way of me added greens to my smoothie16/07/2018, By JanEasy way of ensuring you get your daily green powder. :-)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.