- Ear candling is a safe, gentle and natural way to clear congestion in your ears
- Draws out accumulated ear wax
- Can help symptoms of dizziness, ringing in the ears and sinusitis
- Helps release pressure in the ears and can improve hearing
- Ear candles work by softening ear wax with heat and drawing it out into the hollow candle with suction created by the heat
- Handmade ear candles made of 100% cotton muslin and pure beeswax
- Made with tea tree and sage essential oils
Using Ear Candles:
Use ear candles once every few months if you feel the need to clear your ears. You will need to get someone to help you use ear candles.
You will need:
- Ear candles and paper disc (both included)
- Small bowel of water
- Damp cotton swab
How to do it:
- Insert the candle through the cross cut in the paper disc (the disc protects you from dripping wax)
- Lie on your side with the ear you want to treat uppermost
- Let your assistant carefully and gently insert the narrow end of the candle into the ear canal, don’t force it though
- Make sure it is securely placed
- You can hold the candle in place as your assistant lights the candle at the upper end
- If your assistant sees any smoke leaking out the base gently readjust until it stops
- Allow the candle to burn down as far as you are comfortable (about 3 to 5cm from the base)
- Remove and douse the flame in the small bowl of water (DO NOT blow it out)
- Wipe and clear your outer ear with the slightly moistened cotton swab to remove any residue
You ears should feel lighter and less blocked. If your ear feel a little itchy after candling you can wipe it with a bit of oil such as sweet almond. Don’t use ear buds or drop oil into your ear canal.
Do not use ear candles:
- After recent ear or nose surgery
- If you have grommets (ear tubes)
- If you have bleeding or discharge from your ears
- If you have impacted wax
- Be careful to extinguish your ear candle properly in the water once you have used it
Contains: two ear candles made of 100% cotton muslin and beeswax, infused with tea tree and sage, & a cardboard disc
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product29/10/2018, By AnonymousI'm not sure if this works or just makes your ears feel worst. I had an extremely unpleasant experience. I was doing it for my mum. Wasn't careful and ended up burning her with the ash from the candle on her face and neck. I was blowing the flame as instructed to do so and ended up blowing hot ash onto her skin. It was a traumatic experience. It still haunts me. I suggest you don't use it unless you experienced or cover all exposed areas that are visible to prevent a situation I experienced.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.