- A natural diabetic remedy proven to lower blood sugar levels and increase insulin in the body
- Helps lower bad fats and cholesterol in the blood
- Can be used to support weight-loss
- Good for your gut: soothes colon troubles such as upset tummy, diarrhea and gas
- Is an antimicrobial and antifungal that can help clear up infections and support an anti-candida plan
- Antioxidant protection
- Raw honey and cinnamon is a good weight loss tonic that can also sooth arthritic pains
- Good for easing your menstrual cramps
- A great flu fighter due to its antioxidant and antibacterial properties
- Floraforce vegecaps contain only pure herbs, no fillers or additives
Take two capsules daily or as prescribed by a health care practitioner.
Storage instructions: Store below 25ºC. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Not to be used in high doses during pregnancy.
High doses may have an oestrogenic effect please discuss with a medical practitioner.
Before taking this medicine for treatment of diabetes, please ensure that the condition has been pre- diagnosed by a medical practitioner.
Do not discontinue any prescribed medication without discussing it with your practitioner.
Should a condition not improve please consult a health care practitioner
Known allergies to Cinnamon,
Side-effects: and special precautions:
High doses may cause skin irritation. Reduce dosage
High doses may have an oestrogenic effect.
Each vegecap contains 500mg Cinnamomum zeylanicum powder
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product24/06/2018, By AnnelienI use this ALOT especially on days that I work hard physically and just before I go to gym it quickens my metabolism ....and makes me sweat the calories off!I just take 1 a day20/12/2017, By LaurenReally helps my husband regulate his diabetes
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.