- A natural herbal remedy to help restore your natural sleeping patterns with a mild sedative and anti-depressant effect
- Helps relieve insomnia caused by irritation, stress and anxiety
- An aid for when you are so exhausted you can’t sleep
- Soothes sleep disturbance caused by palpitations, gastro-intestinal bloating and spasms, as well as breathing and asthmatic problems
- Calms general restlessness and restless leg syndrome
- Flora Force uses only pure herbal powders in their full potency, with no fillers or additives
Take two capsules before bedtime. Dosage can be repeated.
Should insomnia not improve within 3 weeks, please consult your practitioner.
Storage instructions: Store below 25ºC. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Contra-indications: Do not use during pregnancy. Do not use in depression.
Drug Interaction: None found in literature
Pregnancy and Lactation: Avoid use during pregnancy.
Side-effects and special precautions: Known allergic sensitivity.
Do not combine with alcohol or other CNS depressants.
Known symptoms of over dosage and particulars of its treatment:
None. Treatment is symptomatic and supportive.
60 x 250 mg veggecaps, each contains 83mg Passiflora incarnata powder, 86mg Humulus lupulus powder, 84mg Lavendula officinalis powder.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product31/10/2016, By Karieni only take one, and i still wake up during night(children) but cat fall asleep right away,!!15/12/2015, By MarietaThis is a sleep aid with no after effects. I takes a while before it seems effective as it is NOT a tranquilizer but a natural soother. I take two before bed-time and if I wake up in the night I take another two until I hope to have tuned in my body to sleep through!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.