- Naturally gluten-free rice flour
- No additives, preservatives or bleaching agents
- Suitable for gluten-free cooking & baking
- Creates a smooth texture for sauces & soups
- Can be used to dust chicken & fish, or thicken sauces & gravies
- Great for making gluten-free waffles & pancake mix
- Best blended with other gluten-free flours for baking
- Rice flour products freeze exceptionally well
- Bio-bag based on renewable raw materials
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Our waste-free packaging:
- Faithful to Nature’s pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags that are 100% recyclable. Our bio-based bags are made with non-GMO plant based-materials. The bio-bag is certified by DIN, CERTO, TÜV Austria, and DIN EN. Our planet-friendly protective carton box is 100% compostable, sourced from sustainably managed forests and printed with vegetable-based inks.
- Use as a wheat flour substitute in cooking and baking.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- After opening store in an airtight container.
- Nett Weight: 650 g.
- 100% Brown Rice.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 1519
- Protein (g): 7.2
- Carbohydrate (g): 76
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0.7
- Total Fat (g): 2.8
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.6
- of which Monounsaturated Fat (g): 1.0
- of which Polyunsaturated Fat (g): 0.9
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 4.6
- Sodium (mg): 0
- Packed in a facility where gluten, milk derivatives, peanuts, tree nuts, soybeans & sulphites are present.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product11/01/2022, By EstherI use brown rice flour in my mix to make gluten free bread. It seems to work well. Thank you for stocking it as not many places do.29/11/2021, By MichiI make my own gluten-free flour mix, and it is usually difficult to find brown rice flour. Thank you to Faithful to Nature for stocking it!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.