- Raw, unrefined shea butter
- Wild harvested
- Grown sustainably in Ghana
- Hydrates dry skin, hair & nails
- Protects & soothes chapped lips
- May help to soothe eczema & acne
- Great for stretch marks, fine lines & wrinkles
- Supports skin elasticity
- Boosts natural collagen production
- Supports the skin’s natural barrier function
- Non-comedogenic (won’t block pores)
- Held within recyclable & reusable glass pots
- Suitable for all skin types
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Please note: Raw, unrefined shea butter has a naturally earthen, nutty smell and is a sign that the product has not been exposed to excessively high temperatures, or treated with chemical deodorizers.
- Soften a dollop in the palm of your hand before applying to your face, body
- or hair.
- Apply as often as desired.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- For external use only.
- Shea butter is not a known allergen.
- Stop use and consult a doctor immediately in case of discomfort.
- Available in: 200 ml, 500ml, and 1kg.
- Potted in clear, recyclable glass jar with a metal lid (200ml and 500ml), held within a recyclable plastic container (1kg).
Country of Origin:
- Product of Ghana
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product18/08/2021, By ZayThis Product Is A Winner! My Friends, Family And I Useit All The Time. Thank You Faithful To Nature ❤️❤️❤️
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.