600g of gluten free flour specially made for pizza bases and the like.
- Wheat free, gluten free
- Makes thin based, focaccia, thick base, even bread, tortillas
- Makes a firm base and holds toppings well
- A mix of rice flour and chickpea flour
- Wheat and gluten free
- Entice specially selects the white rice for its baking quality
- No GMO, preservatives, colourants and animal products.
- Natural, unbleached
- Produced in a completely gluten free factory
- Rice flour may present with a chalky taste when fresh out of the oven – this will dissipate and the flavour profile actually improves after cooling
- Rice flour does not stale as quickly as other gluten free flours and stays fresh for longer
- Rice flour products freeze exceptionally well
Benefits of Rice flour
- A suitable and healthy replacement for wheat flour if you must maintain a gluten-free diet.
- High in protein
- Contains insoluble fibre, the substance that helps waste material move through the intestines.
- Low in sodium, saturated fat and cholesterol.
- Mixture of complex nutrients and carbohydrates.
- Rich in resistant starch that induces the growth of healthy bacteria
- Rich in manganese, which helps in the proper development of bones and cartilage. It also helps in better absorption of calcium.
Add yeast, oil and water to this pizza base mix for a thin crust, thick crust pizza base or delicious focaccia.
Rice Flour, Chickpea Flour, Cane Sugar, Salt, Xanthan gum
0 out of 2 people would recommend this product28/08/2017, By KarienStryThe dough was not tasty and the consistency seems too dense. Won't purchase again.16/08/2016, By SanetI tried making this dough in a breadmaker and it just didn work at all. However, a breadmaker is not in the packet instructions, so it might just be my mistake
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.