- Organic facial mask with real South African fynbos & honeybush
- Ideal for damaged or ageing skin
- No artificial additives, colours or preservatives
- Anti-inflammatory & antioxidant benefits
- Contains aloe ferox, which hydrates & heals damaged skin
- Handmade in Cape Town
- Cruelty-free product (BWC approved)
- South African Vegan Society approved
- Packaged in recyclable, reusable glass
- Apply generously to clean, dry skin.
- Rinse off after 10minutes.
- Aqua**, Kaolin**, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil***, Glyceryl Stearate**, Cetearyl Alcohol**, polyglyceryl-6 palmitate/succinate**, Cyclopia genestoides (Honeybush) Extract***, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot kernal) oil**, Shea Butter ethyl ester**, Glycerin**, Aspalathus linearis leaf (Rooibos) extract, Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract***, Potassium sorbate*, Sodium Levulinate*, vaccinium myrtillus fruit (Blueberry) extract**, Saccharum officinarum (sugarcane) extract**, acer saccharum (Sugar maple) extract**, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) fruit extract**, Citrus Limon (Lemon) fruit extract**
- *ECOCERT approved
- **Plant/ mineral origin
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
18 out of 19 people would recommend this product19/01/2021, By Lee-AnneLove these face masks08/01/2021, By DuanéI love this, got it as a gift for a friend and she loves it too :)27/11/2020, By NadiaThis product leaves my face feeling soft and hydrated, it is not irritating to the skin.14/11/2020, By NalediDv28/10/2020, By TSuper hydrating and I love it11/10/2020, By ClairLovely and moisturising, but not what you want if you are looking for a deep cleanser26/08/2020, By TaAmazing19/07/2020, By ClairEffective deep cleanser. Leaves my face feeling soft, smooth and moisturized.16/07/2020, By SashaReally light and refreshing facemask leaves the skin feeling soft!15/04/2020, By Jarelnice product01/04/2020, By MarisaEnjoyed using this, so sad that I cant seem to find it in my house!27/03/2020, By SanetI use this when my hormonal breakouts start getting out of control. It calms my skin without drying it out too much. I also spot-use and rinse it in the mornings and it helps my makeup apply better over sensitive blemishes. It does cause some redness on my skin though.26/02/2020, By ShanayaNot too messy and smells delightful. Don't keep on too long if you have sensitive skin and it should work fine.14/01/2020, By ShannonLovely! Refreshes, moisturizes and nourishes. With a great smell. Back 2 Nature has the BEST face products!31/10/2019, By ChloeI love this mask! It feels really refreshing and nourishing on the skin. It doesn't crack or make your face feel weird when applied. Rinses off easily and leaves skin GLOWING!31/08/2019, By MSmells lovely! Leaves skin pink but it fades quickly. Moisturises and feels good on the face.28/08/2019, By RaquelI was really looking forward to trying out this product to get some shine back into my skin after the dry winter months. I have dry and sensitive skin and after reading the reviews about how hydrating this mask is for dry skin, I decided to try it out. Unfortunately it did not work will with my skin at all. After washing it off 10 minutes later (recommended time), my face was bright red and radiated heat for a good hour. I decided to try it again a week later and left it on for a shorter time, but the same thing happened. I would not recommend it for sensitive skin.06/05/2019, By ClaireBearSuch a gentle mask. I have super sensitive skin and this mask left my skin feeling soft and amazing. Does not dry out the skin at all.18/04/2019, By ChloeWhat a wonderfully refreshing, rejuvenating mask! My skin felt so clean, free and fresh after use. SO happy to have used all the wonderful healing Fynbos of South Africa to heal my skin from the summer months :)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.