- Natural conditioner with neroli, honeybush & aloe ferox
- No parabens or phthalates
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- Packaged in aluminium - no plastic
- Neroli promotes scalp health
- Honeybush promotes soft, strong & shiny hair
- Aloe ferox is rich in nourishing vitamins & minerals
- Jojoba balances the scalp
- Tea tree has antibacterial properties
- The perfect companion to Back 2 Nature Shampoo
- Apply to damp hair. Lather through to ends & leave in for 5 min to reap the best results. Can be used as a ‘leave in’ conditioner.
- 250ml Black Aluminium Bottle
- Aqua, Coco Caprylate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-6-succinate/Palmitate, Jojoba Esters, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Polyglycerin-3, Crambe Abyssinica Oil, Xanthan Gum, Cyclopia Genistoides (Honeybush) Extract, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Maltitol, Xylitol, Pelvetia Canaliculata Extract, Isoamyl Laurate, Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract, Sodium Levulinate, Potassium Sorbate, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Citric Acid
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
11 out of 15 people would recommend this product14/01/2020, By ShannonSmells lovely. But, my hair does not work well with this conditioner. I feel like it does not condition and just rinses away.05/01/2020, By HelperWell done19/12/2019, By ClaireI now love this conditioner ever though it took a couple washes getting used to. I understand going natural means no silicones and nasty ingredients, so when applied it reacts very different to conventional products. However, the effect of it are long lasting, my hair feels strong, and well worth the transition to natural.17/12/2019, By LizThis is the worst conditioner i have ever used. It dissapears as soon as I put it on my hair and does not condition at all.14/12/2019, By SamanthaI love this range but this made my hair knot and like an oil slick.
I really wanted to love it but this product just did not work, I have a natural curl so tend to leave my hair damp and ended up looking like a downed rat. Also why would you put xylitol in a conditioner??13/12/2019, By YvetteI cannot understand why they have to put Xylitol in conditioner?? This is so toxic for my dogs that I will never buy it!08/12/2019, By MartineI absolutely loved the fresh smell and the fact that it was wonderful natural ingredients, but it simply didn’t work on my curly hair that has a tendency to knot and dry out. I’d have to use a lot of it or combine it with another conditioner to work.26/11/2019, By ThandiI love this conditioner. I use it in conjunction with the Back 2 Nature shampoo, and both of them together do wonders for my hair and scalp. Extra points for the plastic-free packaging.15/11/2019, By NelliSI bought this conditioner with the Back 2 Nature shampoo. For my fine, oily hair, this combination did not work. My hair was heavy and greasy. I stopped using the Back 2 Nature shampoo and started using the Benecos Lemon Balm shampoo with the Back 2 Nature conditioner and they work well together. My hair is cleaning light and well conditioned. Conditioner smells lovely too.31/10/2019, By ChloeLove this conditioner. Its not your conventional conditioner at all filled with silicone and all the nasties, so it takes some time to get used to. But after a couple uses, my hair LOVES it!! Hair feels like it doesn't have to get washed all the time. I bought shampoo as well, and its a perfect combo.31/10/2019, By KarienI like this product as a leave-in conditioner, but it does tend to weigh my hair down. A little goes a log way, but I don't think I'll but it again. Great smell though and I love the packaging!30/10/2019, By NeroSmells great. But personally - it leaves my roots oily after day 1. The packaging is earth-friendly.27/10/2019, By KateWhat an amazing conditioner! When I first used it I was concerned that my hair didn’t have that smooth feeling while wet. When I dried my hair I was in love. My hair was soft and had so much body. The smell is amazing (have received a few compliments). I love it!25/09/2019, By YashI love the feel of this conditioner. Has a bit of a “tuggish” vibe and not much slip like other conditioners but hair feels absolutely moisturized and frizz free once dried. Hair smells heavenly. Well done Back2Nature!23/09/2019, By TanahFirstly! LOVE the packaging! ( plastic free ) super slick and sexy, and will definitely ru use it :) This conditioner is not like conventional conditioners that have silicon in, so your hair isn't immidiately silky smooth on application, but once your hair has dried, your hair is fizz free, soft and in control :)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.