- Organic facial mask with malachite crystal, clay & charcoal
- Ideal for oily or congested skin
- No artificial additives, colours or preservatives
- Malachite is an antioxidant
- Charcoal, kaolin & silt purify the skin by drawing out toxins
- Silt improves blood circulation
- Citrus oils hydrate the skin & brighten the complexion
- Handmade in Cape Town
- Cruelty-free product (BWC approved)
- South African Vegan Society approved
- Packaged in recyclable, reusable glass
- Apply generously to clean, dry skin.
- Rinse off after 10minutes.
Please Note: The silt in the Earth Mask promotes blood circulation, which may cause your skin to appear red for about 30 minutes after use.
- Aqua**, kaolin**,cocos nucifera (coconut) oil***, *glyceryl stearate*, cetearyl alcohol**, polyglyceryl-6 palmitate**, silt***, prunus armeniaca (apricot kernel) oil**, shea butter ethyl ester**, glycerin**, carbon (activated charcoal)**, malachite crystal extract***, potassium sorbate*, sodium levulinate*, vaccinium myrtillus fruit (blueberry) extract**, saccharum offici- narum (sugar-cane) extract**, rose geranium***, acer saccharum (sugar maple) extract**, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract**, citrus limon (lemon) fruit extract**
- *ECOCERT approved
- **Plant/ mineral origin
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product28/02/2020, By MonikaI love it! Makes my skin super soft and helped cleared up my acne. My skin is a bit red after but it fades quick enough. Will recommend that you use it at night when you don't plan to go anywhere.14/01/2020, By ShannonAs usual, simply brilliant. Smells amazing, organic, and works wonders. My favorite brand for face use!20/09/2019, By NadiaI've been using this once a week and it has started drawing out stubborn acne that would sit under the skin without creating a head. Once it's brought to the surface I apply tea tree oil hopefully to get rid of it for good. So far the combination seems to be working well.08/07/2019, By SamanthaBrilliant product, your skin feels soft, smooth and clean and not died out after use. Smells great and leaves your skin glowing.25/06/2019, By LaurenAmazing mask - does not leave your skin tight and dry like so many masks. Your face is left refreshed and moisturized after use.
Face very red when I rinse the mask off but that's a sign the product is working :)
extra 5 stars for being plastic free19/06/2019, By BoniswaVery moisturising and it smells amazing. I love it.30/05/2019, By JanineI really love it. Can feel it working its magic, but doesn't make my face feel tight or dry. Can definitely feel the difference. Specially since I use the whole Back2Nature range. Not only does it work, but it's Plastic-free too.18/04/2019, By ChloeI LOVE this mask! So many amazing, miracle ingredients in the product and it felt so natural and sat so well on the skin once applied, NOT creating a 'tight, drying' feeling to the skin. I could feel the silt getting to work soon before rinsing it off, where my skin felt slightly tingling, knowing this was the encouraged blood circulation. Great product! Plastic Free and it will last forever!!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.