- Variety pack of traditionally saponified soaps
- Includes shea butter soap, olive oil soap, honey soap and activated charcoal soap
- Naturally fragranced with essential oils
- No artificial colours
- Wrapped in attractive, totally biodegradable wax-paper
- Free from parabens, phthalates, petroleum, sulphates, and triclosan
- Not tested on animals
- With responsibly sourced palm oil*
- *African Bliss only sources palm oil with RSPO (Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil) accreditation.
- Store on a well-drained surface such a soap tray, or coconut husk soap rest.
- Bundle Includes: 1 x African Bliss Shea Butter Soap (100 g), 1 x African Bliss Olive Oil Soap (100 g), 1 x African Bliss Honey Beeswax Handmade Soap (100 g), 1 x African Bliss Activated Charcoal Soap (100 g).
- African Bliss Shea Butter Soap: Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Palm Oil (Sustainable), Sunflower Oil & Olive Oil, Essential Oils: Orange, Ylang Ylang, Lemongrass, Rose.
- African Bliss Olive Oil Soap: Olive Oil, Palm Oil (Sustainable), Unbleached Beeswax, Essential Oils: Geranium, Patchouli & Orange.
- African Bliss Honey Beeswax Handmade Soap: Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Palm Oil (Sustainable), Olive Oil, Unbleached Beeswax, Honey, Essential Oil: Vanilla.
- African Bliss Activated Charcoal Soap: Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Palm Oil (Sustainable), Olive Oil, Activated Charcoal, Essential Oils: Peppermint, Lemongrass, Lime, Lavender.
Please Note: As natural, handmade products, the African Bliss soaps may vary slightly in shape and colour from that which is pictured.
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African.
20 out of 21 people would recommend this product29/07/2021, By NoelaniI adore the 100% Natural Soap range and this 4x soap bundle is all I could have ever hoped for!
The Olive Oil soap has a very slight spice undertone smell which the whole family should like washing with.
The Charcoal soap has a delightful fragrance the mint and lavander is a perfect pairing with the Charcoal.
The Honey soap has a beautiful earthy ladylike smell to it. I feel totally pampered when I use it.
The Shea butter soap is my favorite. The smell is earthy, relaxing and fresh. The Orange and rose is a delightful smelling combination. The undertones of Ylang Ylang and lemongrass give it a feminine happiness. Purely delightful17/04/2021, By CinnamonI just finished the Activated Charcoal one and started on the Honey Beeswax one. The lather of both is great,and it doesn't leave my eczema prone skin dry.28/01/2021, By AnliLove these soaps, they smell amazing and feel so soft on your skin.20/01/2021, By Lee-AnneHoney beeswax is not vegan!27/10/2020, By CherylLovely soaps that lather well and last well.22/10/2020, By Sarah JaneLovely soap, doesn't last as long as commercial varieties but you feel good about using it.06/10/2020, By CortneyI like the variety. Helps me decide what works for me.07/06/2020, By ClarissaThis is the best bath soap I have ever used. So natural, natural fragrance and I'm totally inlove with the feel on my skin.15/05/2020, By KhailaI absolutely love these! They smell amazing, they lather well and they last quite a while. Definitely a happy customer :)27/04/2020, By HappyVery good soap22/04/2020, By JessicaHappy07/04/2020, By lungileLuxurious soaps03/04/2020, By TracyI absolutely love these soaps, they are gentle and smell amazing! The variety bundle is such a great idea to keep the senses stimulated.24/03/2020, By MashFantastic bundle, I'm currently on soap 2 of four. My skin has not reacted badly to any of the products and I'm glad the activated charcoal soap does not stain.25/02/2020, By ConnectGood deal21/02/2020, By EcoNatural13/02/2020, By neyGreat soup if you are tired of harmful soups that is not natural and has chemicals08/02/2020, By OrignalQuality06/02/2020, By MrsVanI love that I’m you don’t have to rub it on your face cloth numerous times to get the effect of soap like other natural soap products.20/01/2020, By QuestGreat value03/01/2020, By HelperGood alternate
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.