Benefits of lavender oil:
- Has a soothing & calming effect
- Naturally antiseptic
- Relieves headaches
- Alleviates insomnia
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Soothes skin itching, irritation & rashes
- Eases tense or sore muscles
- Acts as a repellent for mosquitoes & moths
This lavender essential oil is locally made using high quality natural ingredients. Once diluted, the Lavender Hill oil is suitable for use on pets and humans.
Lavender in Lavender Hill works in partnership with the New World Foundation to uplift the people of Cape Town’s Lavender Hill area. 15% of the net profit made by the company goes back into the local community, funding education sessions and business opportunity creation.
- Dilute with carrier oil for a soothing massage or topical application
- Add a few drops to bath water for a relaxing soak
- Dilute in a bowl of steaming water for steam inhalations
- Add a few drops to with water a burner or diffuser, for a calming aromatic scent
- Put a few drops on your pillow to relive stress & insomnia
Please Note: Essential oils are the highly concentrated active ingredients of plants. They should always be diluted in a base (carrier oil, water etc) before use, and should not be taken internally without professional recommendation.
Essential oils are sensitive to light and heat. Store in a cool, dark place with the lid tightly sealed.
Lavender essential oil
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
26 Jan, 2016, By ashleigh
Very good quality oil. It did leak a little in transit but otherwise its perfect!