Organic bay leaves bring out the flavour in all sorts of dishes. Add a leaf to the end of South Africa's iconic bootie, or give your gravy some extra spice. No curry is complete without a bay leaf or two and soups are delicious with an aromatic dash.
- Add 1- 2 leaves to stews, gravy, curries and soups early on in the cooking stage to allow flavour to release into your dish. Can also be added to tomato sauces and used for pickling.
- Add 1-2 leaves to grains and bean stores to keep out grain beetles.
- Add 2-3 leaves to clothes you have in storage to keep moths away.
- Add to your potpourri to introduce a balsamic scent
- Perfect addition to your Chirstmas wreath
Store in air tight containers away from light. If leaves turn grey they’ve lost their chlorophyll and need to be replaced with fresh bay leaves.
All Good Life products are 100% organic. The company is all about making your life better and so promise freshness, quality and taste. 1% of all Good Life sales go to supporting organic farms.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.