- Siberian Ginseng is an adaptogen, meaning it helps your body adapt to and cope with stress
- Restorative tonic for vitality when you are recovering from illness and stress or are simply exhausted
- Gets you back into a healthy sleeping pattern
- Good for your heart
- A mental tonic for confusion and forgetfulness and Alzheimer’s
- Sports stamina and sports recovery
- A helping hand to recover from radiation and chemotherapy and even an aid for recovery from drug addiction
- Beneficial effect on high blood pressure
- Can alleviate depression related to adrenal burnout and stress
- Supportive for autoimmune problems like rheumatism and fibromyalgia
- Can stimulate weight-loss in obese people
- Has a regulating effect on hormones, especially male reproductive health and potency
Take one to two capsules twice daily or as prescribed.
Should symptoms of stress not improve within 3 weeks, please consult a practitioner.
Side-effects and special precautions: May cause mild transient diarrhoea and insomnia in some people if taken too close to bedtime.
Known symptoms of over-dosage and particulars of its treatment: None in literature
Contra-indications: Not to be taken by persons with hypoglycaemia or hypertension.
Warnings: Not to be use together with tranquilizers. Do not use for longer than 3 months.
Drug Interaction: Persons on digoxin require regular monitoring of serum digoxin levels. One incident report but not conclusive.
Caution in persons on anti-coagulant medication is advised. Consult a practitioner.
Pregnancy and Lactation: Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation.
60 vegecaps, each containing Eleutherococcus senticosus powder 400mg
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.