- Dong Quai is a herbal remedy that’s great for issues related to women’s hormonal imbalances
- It eases premenstrual tension and cramping by relaxing muscles and acting as an analgesic, that is, pain reliever
- Regulates the menstrual cycle, so is great for when your cycles are out of rhythm or you are skipping periods
- Eases symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes
- Encourages blood flow by opening blood vessels
- Can ease chronic muscle pain and arthritis because of its pain killing and circulation-promoting properties
Take 1 to 2 capsules 2 to 3 times daily, or as prescribed by a qualified/registered health care practitioner
Should premenstrual tension not improve within 4 weeks, please consult your practitioner. Should menstrual pain and irregularities not improve within 8 weeks, please consult your practitioner.
Storage instructions: Store below 25ºC. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Not to be taken by persons on warfarin
Do not use when pregnant or breastfeeding.
Pregnancy and lactation: Dong quai should not be taken during pregnancy or when breast feeding.
Known symptoms of over dosage and particulars of its treatment: Although rare, high doses may cause some woman to experience abdominal bloating, diarrhoea or a change in menstrual flow and cycle.
60 vegecaps each containing Angelica polymorpha powder 500mg
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
DONG QUAI TABLETS
09 Dec, 2015, By KABELO
I am please to confirm that the product works. I was recently introduced to this product by a friend and immediately placed my order on the 27/11/2015 and it is only my 7th day taking it but Im speechless, wow! it works.