- Rich in Vitamins C, E and many B vitamins, as well as magnesium, potassium, phosphorous and iron.
- Coconut milk is rich in antioxidants, which prevent free radical damage.
- High content of lauric acid, a medium-chain fatty acid that is abundant in mother’s milk - There are only a few foods that are rich in lauric acid, so drink coconut milk regularly to benefit from this nutrient.
- Suitable for vegans, vegetarians and coeliacs
- No preservatives, no artificial flavours, and no GMO
- Chi is endorsed by many celebrities who rave that it is indeed the best tasting Coconut drink brand available.
- Chi is involved in the charity Drop4Drop, and a percentage of proceeds from Chi go to building water wells in areas that do not have access to clean, running water.
Water, Coconut Milk (11.5%), Agave Syrup, Stabiliser (Pectin), Sea Salt.
Nutritional Information (Per 100ml)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
18 Sep, 2016, By Suzanne
I was so excited when I saw coconut milk, unfortunately that was abruptly turned to disappointment when I saw it contains Agave nectar as its sweetener. PLEASE find a different brand that uses a SAFE sugar substitute or none at all.
The real deal
25 Aug, 2016, By Hendrik
I bought the Chi Cocunut Milk as I have been struggling to find Cocunut milk that does not taste like it was made in a factory. The Chi Cocunut Milk is a winner and is the real deal.