- Locally handcrafted Cedarwood Incense
- Organic: made from the Sacred Cedar Tree of the Cape Fold Mountains of South Africa
- No trees are felled or cut in this process, only fallen branches are harvested
- The exquisite fragrance is earthy, grounding and slightly sweet
- 100% natural
- 10 Individual Cones per box
- Enhances spirituality
- Clears negative energy
- Promotes a sense of calm and is grounding
- Medicinal properties include aiding respiratory and rheumatic conditions
- An excellent insect repellent, burned or simply placed as is in your drawers or cupboard
To use these cones: place one on a small saucer or incense holder. Use a lighter or match to light the tip of the cone. it may take a few seconds to catch. Let the flame extinguish and it will keep burning with an ember that lets off the incense in the form of smoke. Please do not place directly on or near flammable materials as this will be a fire hazard.
Cedarwood, Gum Acacia
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
19 May, 2016, By Louise
It is very subtle and would best be used in a small space / area.
10 May, 2016, By Britta
To be honest - I can smell anything... :-(