- Boosts the mood and eases feelings of stress.
- Antidepressant; blocks the re-uptake of serotonin in the brain.
- Prevents aromatisation (the “flipping” of progesterone & testosterone into dominant oestrogen); inhibits production of the aromatase enzyme.
Did You Know? Oestrogen dominance (an imbalanced production of the oestrogen hormone) can lead to all sorts of health problems for men and women – including ovarian and breast cancers, or prostate and testicular cancers.
- Add 1-3 full droppers to herbal tea or filtered water (hot or cold).
- Leave to stand for a few minutes so that the alcohol can evaporate (optional).
- Hold in mouth for at least 30 seconds before swallowing, for maximum absorption.
Passion flower 1:4 dual extract; 40% pesticide-free alcohol content
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
African forest medicinals passion flower tincture
23 Feb, 2016, By Cheryl
Did not enjoy what I believe was mold in my bottle! However I carefully took it off the dropper and around the inside and off the surface of the tincture then used it anyway despite the yucky taste and I did actually notice a positive change in my hormones, wish there was more product though as half the bottle is alcohol.