- Dimensions: 68 x 42cm
- Materials: Non-allergic & non-toxic
- 230 carefully arranged discs, each with 27 spikes
- 100% cotton canvas cover
- Removable foam core
Key benefits of the acupuncture mat:
- Helps to ease joint & muscle pain
- Improves blood circulation
- Reduces stress & promotes a deep sense of relaxation
- Relieves muscular tension
- Promotes healthy sleep
- Improves digestive health
- Promotes a calm & happy mood
How it works:
The acupressure points on the mat stimulate the release of endorphins and oxytocin. These are your body’s “feel good” chemicals, typically released during exercise. With more endorphins and oxytocin flowing, you’ll enjoy a feeling of relaxation and wellbeing, finding it easier to fall asleep.
- Use of the Acupuncture Energy Mat is not recommended for those with skin conditions.
- Pregnant women should consult their health care practitioner before using the Acupuncture Energy Mat.
- This information is meant to supplement but not to replace advice from your doctor or health care provider.
- The acupuncture energy mat can be used lying down or sitting. You can use it while watching TV, reading a book, or simply winding down before going to bed.
- You may experience some minor discomfort with the first few uses of your mat; after 3-5 minutes your body should adjust. We recommend placing a towel over the mat when you first start using it, and removing it as you gradually get use to the sensation of the spikes.
- Try to stay on the mat for at least 10 minutes the first few times. As you become used to the sensation, slowly increase your time by 5 minutes per use, until you reach the ideal session time of 30-40 minutes.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
It feels nice
02 Feb, 2016, By Christine
This mat certainly feels nice and it is relaxing while I am on it. I am not sure it has cured my backache yet. I am still waiting for that...
It works wonders!
26 Aug, 2015, By Tracy
I bought this Acupuncture mat for my husband who sometimes struggles with back pain due to stress and being infront of a work-desk all day. We both use it daily and my husband has not had any back pain since. Best used before bedtime to help relax the muscles and ease away stress. Also great for tired feet: just sit down on a chair and put your feet up onto the mat for a few minutes, it works wonders!
My whole family love it!
04 Mar, 2015, By Joan
I was given this as a gift to help with my fibromyalgia. It certainly has. But I have since had to buy another one. My husband wants to use it all the time to help with his migraines and general discomfort from the onset of Parkinsons and my children use it for reflexology. Everyone wants a go every night in front of the TV. A really great product whether you are using it for pain relief or to relax.