- Tog value: 9 Tog (Winter)
- Filled with pure mulberry silk floss*
- Lightweight & breathable
*Please Note: The casing is made from organic cotton percale 300 thread count and is stuffed with 100% organic mulberry silk. Mulberry silk is too fragile to be used as a casing.
NB: This product will be dispatched within 24 hours of you placing an order, but is sent from a different warehouse so will arrive separately. Lovely Linen products may take up to 10 working days to deliver. Thank you for your patience.
Benefits of sleeping on mulberry silk:
- Lightweight & breathable; allows for better circulation & lets your skin breathe as you sleep
- Silk is one of nature’s strongest fibres and is highly durable, so this bedding will last for years with proper care
- Hypoallergenic, gentle on the skin, ideal for those with asthma or eczema
- The silk’s natural protein structure also creates an inhospitable environment for dust mites
- A natural thermal regulator, helping to prevent night sweats & chills; silk regulates your body temperature by trapping warm air next to your skin in winter, but drawing heat away from your skin in summer
- There is no need to wash your silk bedding; simply air it outside on a dry day to refresh it.
- If you prefer, the bedding can be machine washed or hand washed at up to 30°C.
- Professional laundering is highly recommended, especially for large items like duvet inners.
- Do not bleach.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.