- Homeopathic treatment
- For symptomatic relief of digestive upset and bloating
- Additionally works for soothing teething pain and hiccups
- Natural active ingredients for a safe and gentle formula
- Calms and soothes quickly
- Great tasting to keep tears at bay
- FDA Listed Medicine
- Completely free of sugar, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), herbal oils and extracts, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy or animal products
Packaged in an amber glass bottle with oral dispenser and tamper-proof seal for maximum purity, stability, and safety. A separate oral dispenser is included in each package.
- Chamomile: Great for easing the symptoms of teething – sore gums, upset stomach from increased saliva production, and irritability. Chamomilla is one of the best and most commonly used remedies for insomnia and restlessness because it is calming and soothing for both the digestive and nervous systems.
- Lycopodium: Highly effective for easing feelings of tension and discomfort in the stomach from gas and bloating, especially after eating.
- Nutmeg: This homeopathic medicine is useful for treating digestive problems, especially those related to flatulence, bloating in the stomach and constipation. Especially useful in the homeopathic treating gastritis or inflammation of the stomach lining.
- Passion Flower: This antispasmodic has traditionally been used as a calming herb for the treatment of anxiety, nervousness, agitation, and sleep disorders, but is also an effective natural remedy for stomach problems such as indigestion or an upset stomach.
- Radish: The radish is high in fiber and promotes regular excretory patterns for the relief of constipation. It’s also known to treat symptoms of colic related to a hard, distended abdomen and excess flatulence or gas.
- Sarsaparilla: Sarsaparrilla, most notably known for its foaming agent in root beer has been used for many years. Its roots are used as an immune system booster, and for its use in the relief of stomach issues related to gas.
- Ginger: Ginger is a very strong carminative, meaning that it induces excess gas to leave the body. Too much gas build up can put pressure on delicate organs in the torso. A carminative like ginger forces the gas down and out in a healthy way, and also prevents additional gas from building up again.
- Vegetable Carbon: Recognized for its ability to eliminate toxins in the body, it provides relief from gas, indigestion, abdominal distention with cramping pains, and belching
- Shake bottle well before each use and store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight
- Remove seal and fill the oral syringe with recommended dosage (see below)
- Dispense liquid slowly into the mouth
- If needed, repeat every 30 minutes but only up until 3 doses worth
- The maximum in a day should not exceed 6 full doses
- Clean oral syringe after use
Dosage under 20lbs/ 9kg: ¼ tsp
Dosage over 20lbs/ 9kg: ½ tsp
Chamomile, Ginger, Nutmeg, Passion Flower, Radish, Lycopodium, Sarsaparilla, Vegetable Charcoal
4 out of 5 people would recommend this product10/02/2021, By BeverleyWe used this for my son regularly for his colic. We always made sure to have in stock. It helped him settle and go back to sleep.16/05/2020, By FaariaBought this product for my baby as it seemed to be the best natural alternative to simethicone, however every time I give it to him it causes very painful tummy cramps and he cries for hours in pain. Would definitely not recommend it to other parents as it is taking a risk, and homeopathy can have different effects on different individuals. Generally tonics such as this one is risky as quality can be an issue, as my homeopathic doctor says. Generally tissue salts are suggested07/03/2020, By CarlaWorks within minutes. Better than anything I ever tried before. Wish I could afford 10 bottles at a time.11/10/2019, By TammyIt definitely worked better than any other product I tried & it's natural. Just very pricey18/07/2019, By AadilahIt has been a lifesaver during the newborn phase. Really helpful to alleviate wind and crying. I even give it to my older kids when they have tummy upsets.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.