- Ideal for people with gastrointestinal conditions, or the need for a high-fibre diet
- Increased energy and mental focus
- Fewer infections
- Healthy blood pressure
- Balanced blood sugar levels
- Reduced incidence of chronic conditions, such as diabetes
The Real Thing cereal grass supplements are ultra-pure, additive-free and 100% organic. Plus, no bulking agents, chemicals, pesticides and preservatives means you get even more easily absorbed nutrients and antioxidants like chlorophyll. They’re made from the whole grass plant. So these wholesome whole-leaf powders contain the wheat and barley grass’ juicy nutrients along with its insoluble fibre. That’s why they’re more affordable, and ideal for people with gastrointestinal conditions or those who need a high-fibre diet.
The Real Thing Wheat and Barley Grass are 33 times more concentrated than the plants themselves. You’d need 7kg of grass to get the nutrients found in just one can. The choice is yours.
WHEAT GRASS OR BARLEY GRASS: What's the difference?
It’s like comparing apples with apples. Or maybe a red apple with a green one. As you look from the can of Wheat Grass to the can of Barley, you’re probably asking yourself which is better, or at least which is better for you.
- The short answer: it doesn’t matter.
- The other short answer: it’s totally up to you.
- The slightly longer answer: Our Wheat Grass and Barley Grass Powders are very similar in purity, quality, nutritional status and fibre content. The only real difference is in the taste – some prefer Wheat Grass and others Barley. It’s like some people prefer red apples and others green. They’re both apples. Like our grasses are both The Real Thing.
HOW DOES THE REAL THING KEEP IT REAL?
We keep it real by keeping things simple. That means we leave out more than we put in. Simply put, our grasses are...
- 100% organically farmed
- Pesticide-, chemical- and poison-free
- Free of all additives, binding and bulking agents, including maltodextrin, binders, fillers, preservatives, colourants and flavourants.
For maintenance, take 1 teaspoon of Wheat or Barley Grass Powder daily on an empty stomach. Mix with water or fruit juice. Dose can be increased to 1 heaped teaspoon three times daily, or consult your health practitioner.
- Blend it: Add one teaspoon of any of The Real Thing grass powders to yoghurt, your choice of fruit and honey in a blender. Blend. Drink. Repeat if desired.
- Spread it: Stir 1 teaspoon of powder into a cup of low-fat, smooth cottage cheese. Season with a little garlic and salt, then spread onto crackers, bread or any sandwich.
- 100% Organic Powdered Barley Grass. This product is gluten free.
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product02/05/2020, By ThaveshneeRecommended04/04/2020, By BronwynPerfect to add into smoothies or with some juice as it has a mild flavour (no bitterness) with high amounts of important nutrients..like potassium.08/05/2018, By JakeGreat product09/03/2018, By JacobI received my pack two days ago and immediately began consuming it. It is a great product.
I have used barley powder before and I know the nutritional value this product has.
I will make sure that I do not run short of it again.14/03/2014, By Ngenzeni MildredRealthing is good for the family
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.