Drinking kombucha regularly helps to improve your overall health and wellbeing:
- Boosts energy levels
- Assists with weight loss and detoxing
- Strengthens your immune system
- Improves circulation
- Balances blood sugar; beneficial for diabetics
- Natural probiotic content improves your digestive health
- Acts as a liver tonic
- Helps to relieve conditions like gout, candida and allergies
- Nourishes your skin from the inside out, for a healthy and clear complexion
- Offers a healthy alternative to sugary, chemical-laden sodas
- Free of artificial additives, flavours and colours.
Tea of Life Raw Kombucha contains a wealth of beneficial acids, each with their own health-giving properties.
- Acetic acid has antimicrobial properties, and stabilises blood sugar
- Butyric acid promotes a healthy intestinal lining, and lowers your risk of colon cancer
- Glucuronic acid has detoxifying properties
- Gluconic acid is energising
- L-lactic acid regulates blood pH levels and acts as a natural preservative
- Usnic acid is a natural antibiotic, that combats viruses
- Glucosimines help to promote joint health; beneficial for those with arthritis
Tea of Life Raw Kombucha is locally, lovingly brewed in Cape Town.
Sugar Content: Although kombucha is made with sugar, this sugar is “digested” by the bacteria and yeast cultures (known as SCOBY) during the fermentation process, so only a trace of the sugar is left in the finished batch.
Please Note: For an effective kombucha detox, we recommend drinking plenty of water and eating more alkalising foods, while reducing the amount of ordinary tea, coffee and refined carbohydrates in your diet.
- Live enzymes
- Organic green & black tea
- Beneficial yeast and bacteria
- Beneficial acids:
- Vitamin B, vitamin C and folic acid
- Minimal leftover cane sugar from the fermentation process, if any
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product27/09/2017, By SwiggyIt is definitely an acquired taste. I prefer the sweeter tasting Kombucha that I have tried before. I suppose for a beer lover it would be very tasty.18/09/2017, By FrauHi...I'm becoming more and more interested in this whole Kombucha drink everyday.
Have never tried it.
I am currently a few weeks pregnant, and would like to know if it is safe to drink during pregnancies?01/08/2017, By MonikaAbsolutely loved the Rose Geranium Kombucha. Up until now, all Kombucha I have tried are on the sweet side, so loved this slightly less sweet refreshing effervescent drink.17/05/2016, By RobynBeing a big fan of kombucha I was taken to tea heaven with the new variants from Tea of Life. Apart from having great therapeutic benefit, the rose geranium has such a refreshing taste – I am really impressed. While it is an acquired taste for many, it is quite addictively refreshing and has fantastic health benefits. Instead of arriving home at the end of the day, ready for a glass of wine to decompress from work – reach for a kombucha and you will be doing cartwheels around your kids for the rest of the evening.28/08/2015, By AndreaI decided to try this after Robyns review and I am so glad I did. Probably the most refreshing drink I have EVER tried.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.