- Pure, organic Rooibos tea
- 40 tea bags per box
- Unbleached, plant-based, compostable & plastic-free tea bags
- Light aroma
- Sweet, light flavours
- Naturally caffeine-free
- Produced locally
- Certified organic
- Free of pesticides, herbicides, & chemical fertilizers
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Hot: Add freshly boiled water and steep for 2-4 minutes. Serve with lemon, honey, juice or milk if desired.
- Cold: Follow the instructions above and allow the tea to cool. Serve with ice and a slice or lemon, or mint.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- 40 x Tea Bags.
- Nett Weight: 100 g.
- Packed in a facility where gluten, milk derivatives, peanuts, tree nuts, soybeans & sulphites are present.
Country of Origin:
- Produced in South Africa
11 out of 11 people would recommend this product30/10/2023, By RenéGood quality organic rooibos tea. Nice taste.25/10/2023, By CatherineFairtrade, Organic Rooibos - thank you F2N!12/10/2023, By LizetteAlthough I enjoy this organic rooibos tea, it sometimes causes a 'hot flush'. Will continue buying, as it is organic and caffeine free.23/09/2023, By SorenahBest I’ve ever tasted going to order my next one20/09/2023, By CatherineOrganic Rooibos tea is a staple in our home02/08/2023, By CarlyDelicious!10/04/2023, By ZaraThis is my best, really GOOD Organic Rooibos in a 40 pack at a great price11/11/2022, By EvelynRefreshing clean & pure.14/02/2022, By Jamesi was pleasantly surprised, not sure what I thought but FTN Ogranic Rooibos is my new fav.15/12/2021, By RhodaLove this Organic Rooibos tea, super packaging and it is certified Fairtrade and Organic, this is a definite one to buy13/12/2021, By MeaghanStands out as a great cup for morning revival. Love that it's fairtrade too.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.