- Medical grade anti-septic wound disinfectant
- 100% natural, non-toxic & hypoallergenic
- Contains antibacterial, antifungal & antiviral properties
- Can be used on open wounds, burns, bites, rashes & eczema
- Helps to activate immunomodulatory & cell repairing mechanisms
- Helps to reduce inflammation & promote hydration
- Disinfects skin from fungal, viral & bacterial infections
- Stimulates cellular recovery & repair
- Gentle on skin & non-irritating
- Safe to use on all skin types
- Free from alcohol & GMOs
- Spray onto or swab and lightly wipe the open wound or infection to disinfect.
- Cover the wound in a San-O-Doc-soaked bandage and repeat every day until the wound or infection has disappeared.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 250ml
- Purified RO Water (H20), Sanot 500 Hocl - Hypochlorous Acid.
- Recyclable plastic.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.