- Natural beta-carotene supplement
- Derived from the algae D. salina
- Great antioxidant support
- Promotes eye health & skin health
- Strengthens the immune system
Please Note: This product contains animal-derived gelatine and beeswax. It is not suitable for vegans, and some vegetarians may choose to avoid it as well.
The Solgar difference:
- Made according to The Solgar Gold Standard™ which ensures quality & purity
- Easy to digest & absorb
- Dairy-free & gluten-free
- Sugar-free & sodium-free
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
- Adults: Take one capsule daily, with meals.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage, unless under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- 60 softgel capsules
- Bulking agents (safflower oil, olive oil), softgel capsule shell (bovine gelatine), vegetable glycerine (from palm kernel oil), natural source mixed carotenoids (from D. salina) providing: beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, other carotenoids (cryptoxanthin, zeaxanthin, lutein), thickener (yellow beeswax)
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product03/11/2020, By ElsieI love these supplements. After a couple of weeks of taking them my skin’s moisture improved. I just ordered two more bottles.15/07/2020, By Nomfundoi suffer from severe eczema in winter but i have been taking this product for two weeks now and i can already see my eczema clearing up and my hyper pigmentation is getting lighter. i can never look back from this vitamin A.20/05/2020, By TasnimI searched high and low for a good beta carotene that had what I was looking for... I’ve started taking it for my acne as it’s supposed to reduce inflammation and increase the cell turnover rate, in addition it’s fantastic for hair as it promotes hair growth and even prevents dandruff.
It has loads of other benefits like strengthening your immune system (during these covid times who wouldn’t mind!) it is also good for your eye sight and slowing down cognitive ageing and much more
I have seen a notable difference in my skin, I’ve also been taking a zinc supplement and vit c 1000mg so, so far so good :)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.