- Natural ashwagandha supplement
- A prized Ayurvedic (traditional Indian healing) herb
- Classified as an adaptogen, supports the body & mind in times of stress
- Supports & protects the nervous system
- Promotes healthy adrenal gland function
- Helps with digestion & metabolism, promotes normal blood sugar levels
- Improves energy levels
Added benefits of this Solgar supplement:
- Made according to The Solgar Gold Standard™ which ensures quality & purity
- Easy to digest & absorb
- Dairy-free & gluten-free
- Sugar-free & sodium-free
- Suitable for vegans & vegetarians
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
- Adults: Take one capsule daily, with meals.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage, unless under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- 60 capsules
- Bulking agents (gum arabic, microcrystalline cellulose), standardised ashwagandha (withania somnifera) root powdered extract (1.5% withanolides), ashwagandha (withania somnifera) root powder, vegetable capsule shell (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose), anti-caking agent (vegetable magnesium stearate), Antioxidant Powdered Blend (beta- carotene, L-ascorbic acid)
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product06/01/2021, By HeellayahWorks well26/11/2020, By JeannieVery happy so far26/10/2020, By Tandyhigh potency supplements07/10/2020, By AngelGood supplement for health15/05/2020, By CobusOut of all the Ashwagandha brands I've tried, this is the one I prefer.17/04/2020, By BradleyNot super effective but definitely getting something out of it. Much prefer to take ashwagandha as a tea, the effects are more noticeable.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.