- Natural cranberry supplement with vitamin C & probiotics
- Ester-C is a buffered, non-acidic form of vitamin C
- L. Acidophilus balances intestinal flora
- Cranberry is high in vitamin C & antioxidants
- Supports the immune system
- Fights free radicals
- Boosts energy & combats fatigue
- Cranberry can also promote urinary tract health
Added benefits of this Solgar supplement:
- Made according to The Solgar Gold Standard™ which ensures quality & purity
- Easy to digest & absorb
- Dairy-free & gluten-free
- Sugar-free & sodium-free
- Suitable for vegans & vegetarians
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
- Adults: Take two capsules daily, with meals.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage, unless under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- 60 capsules
- Cranberry (50:1 concentrate), vitamin C (as Ester-C®, calcium-L-Ascorbate), L. Acidophilus, vegetable capsule shell (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose), bulking agent (maltodextrin), anti-caking agents (vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide)
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America
3 out of 4 people would recommend this product09/07/2020, By TaraGood product. I love the Solgar range.01/06/2020, By TalentMakes having vitamin c something to look forward to17/05/2020, By JulieA really great way for my daughter to get a a good dose of Vit c plus the added Bonus of the cranberry Keeping everything alkaline.31/05/2019, By BELINDAI'm a bit skeptic, because I'm doubting it's effectiveness after getting flu even though I was taking this supplement. I'm already living a healthy lifestyle so thought that it could give me an extra defense.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.