- Decongestant blend of organic essential oils
- Pure & potent plant extracts
- Includes eucalyptus, peppermint & clove
- Fights the symptoms of colds & ‘flu
- Helps to relieve congestion in the sinuses & chest
- Expertly formulated by a certified aromatherapist
- COSMOS ORGANIC certified by ECOCERT
- Fairly traded & cruelty-free
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not apply undiluted essential oil to the skin.
- For external use only.
Please Note: Essential oils are the highly concentrated active ingredients of plants. They should always be diluted in a base oil before use, and should not be taken internally without professional medical recommendation and guidance.
- Baths: Add 5-10 drops of essential oil(s) to a warm running bath. If you have sensitive skin, blend the essential oil in a teaspoon of carrier oil first. Close the door so the vapours don't escape. Soak for at least 10 minutes, relaxing and breathing deeply.
- Massage: Use 5-6 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier oil. Mix thoroughly and apply liberally to the skin.
- Inhalations: Add 4-5 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming water. Place a towel over your head, close your eyes and lean over the bowl. Inhale the vapour for a few minutes.
- Burners and Diffusers: Fill the bowl of the burner or vaporiser with water and add 3-6 drops of essential oil. Light the candle and the oil will evaporate as the water heats up. Do not let the bowl dry out.
- Soil essential oils and carrier oils are living products that are vulnerable to heat, moisture, air and light. It is best to store them in a cool, dark place with the lids well sealed. If your fridge is the only cool place around, allow the oils to reach a cool room temperature before use (around 20°C).
- Organic Cajeput Essential Oil, Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Organic Peppermint Essential Oil And Organic Clove Bud Essential Oil
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
17 out of 17 people would recommend this product25/10/2020, By HayleyFantastic17/08/2020, By VeraReally good to open blocked nasal passages. Perfect with your Soil diffuser18/06/2020, By ZanmariLoved this. As someone who suffers from a blocked nose very often, I love using this oil in my diffuser. Almost instantly I can breath easier.01/06/2020, By TalentNeeded with all this mask wearing28/05/2020, By beverleythis product does work last week at my reflexologist i was so claustrophobic with my mask on for the duration of my appointment today i spray the oil onto my mask and was not claustrophobic at all23/05/2020, By First bornAffordable solution13/05/2020, By KarenThis is definitely one of my favourite essential oils. It honestly works like a charm and opens up your airways.13/05/2020, By Sandesh ElaineAmazing product12/05/2020, By SavStClaireSoil has such good quality essential oils. This definitely works best in a diffuser.11/05/2020, By CortneyPerfect for my midnight burner - lifts my mood every time.10/05/2020, By RealRelief02/05/2020, By ThaveshneeA must have23/04/2020, By KirstyAbsolutely a must have! The smell is not bad but it works within minutes to unblock a snotty nose. I put a few drops on my little one's bed and they can breathe all night! I won't be without this product.29/03/2020, By GreenRelief10/03/2020, By CandiceIt has an unusual smell, but it very effective at helping with blocked or stuffy noses. We use it in our air purifier and it's a family must-have now!28/02/2020, By GregoryI use this in my Soil Aromatherapy Diffuser and the smell around the house is amazing24/12/2019, By KirstyI had 2 sick little ones (2 and 9 months) with blocked noses and coughs so I put 3 drops in their bath and couldn't believe how it opened their noses and chests! It also made a difference putting it in a humidifier overnight in their room. It really doesn't smell too nice but it is so effective!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.