- Balances intestinal flora; improves beneficial bacteria in the gut
- Contains beneficial yeasts, which help to combat pathogenic yeasts such as Candida
- Kefir helps to improve digestive health, it boosts energy and immunity levels and helps to promote absorption of nutrients in the gut
- Single Batch water kefir is made using a very small amount of brown organic sugar; just 1 teaspoon per litre. During fermentation, the kefir grains consume the sugar, leaving behind only trace amounts. The final product is 99% sugar-free
- Ginger has been used for centuries to calm an upset stomach, intestinal gas, relieves heartburn, boosts nutrient absorption and helps to ease motion sickness
- Do not shake; open slowly, sip and enjoy
- Best consumed within 3 days of opening
Water kefir, fermented with kefir grains. All natural ingredients used in the fermentation process, including ginger, citrus, organic sugar and Himalayan salt
5 out of 6 people would recommend this product31/12/2019, By AyandaThis is a fantastic addition to fresh green or pineapple juices you make.
I bought the ginger version to also help with other things. But when I made Pineapple juice and then added it, a nice tang and fizz made my juice better. Plus I'm adding probiotics23/10/2019, By KaeylaThis is definitely my favourite water kefir.16/09/2019, By BuzI buy this product all the time from WW and I love it, but the 2 x batches I received with my FTN order were flat. Didn't even make a fizzing sound nor did I see any bubbles. I haven't even opened the other one because I can just see that it's flat and a little apprehensive as the first one tasted like dirty water.16/07/2019, By LizeNice ginger taste, finally a flavour my toddler will happily drink03/03/2019, By CarmiI ordered the Plain, Hibiscus and Ginger one. All are tasty but I prefer and recommend the ginger. It is almost like a stoney just not as sweet!19/09/2017, By SueI must admit I was rather apprehensive about trying this product, but have been impressed enough to return and buy more. It tastes like soda water, but leaves a brief ginger beer after taste in your mouth that disappears quickly. If you have never used kefir before, start adding small quantities to your daily diet. Overdoing it can leave you feeling bloated and gassy.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.