- Sweet Almond Oil moisturizes and is a rich source of Provitamin A (Beta-Carotene)
- Rose Hips flush out excess fluid from beneath the skin
- Frankincense improves skin elasticity, and will prevent the build up of excess sebum
- Myrrh helps prevent infection of pores and hair follicles
- Contains beeswax, and propolis
- Massage Tissue Oil gently into skin and continue use for a minimum of three months.
- For external use only
- Do not use on broken skin or open wounds
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Keep out of direct sunlight
Did you know?
- Frankincense and Myrrh are both types of tree resins, and their essential oils are both gathered by steam distillation.
- 100 ml
- Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) oil, Rosa rubiginosa (Rosehip) EO, Cera alba (Beeswax), Propolis, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) EO, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) EO, Commiphora myrrha (Myrrh) EO, Santalum album (Sandalwood) EO.
Country of Origin:
Made in South Africa
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product12/03/2020, By NokhanyoSpreads well. Definitely feels nourishing. Not crazy about the scent15/09/2019, By RoxLove the way it’s easily absorbed into skin, the smell is strong but I love it.31/08/2019, By RobynI like the consistency, though find the fragrance a bit strong for me.08/06/2019, By KelseySmells incredible and compliments my Simply Bee Body Butter. I use it immediately after a shower on my entire body to keep my skin hydrated and revived during winter.05/04/2019, By NicolaHave been using this on a scar and am starting to see some positive results,I'm happy to say.17/10/2018, By ZohraA bit of a strong smell but it does the trick. The easy dispensing was a plus for me.15/09/2018, By NicolaI have been using this for three weeks now on a scar and I can really see a difference. Will definitely recommend this tissue oil. Love all Simply Bee products!! And it smells great!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.