- Natural baby bum balm
- With beeswax, propolis & calendula
- Soothes & protects delicate skin
- Creates a lightweight protective layer on baby’s skin
- Prevents irritation & wetness
- Includes antibacterial, anti-inflammatory tea tree oil
- No harsh synthetic fragrances or dyes
- No petroleum, parabens or phthalates
- Handmade in South Africa
- Not tested on animals
Please Note: All Simply Bee honey, propolis and beeswax is sourced from responsible beekeeping and badger-friendly hives.
- Apply generously to baby’s bum after a nappy change.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight.
- For external use only.
- Cera Alba (Beeswax), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Propolis, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract.
- Allergens (Sweet Almond (Nut) Oil
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product28/05/2021, By AllisonI amazingly got a small free sample of this when I was just about going mad from the burning itch on a raw patch of skin around a recent operation site on my breast. I had had a bad reaction to the plaster. the doctor refused to prescribe anything for it and it was really bad. when this arrived with something I ordered from FtN I immediately thought to try it out and it is sooo soothing. I am so very grateful for this and have ordered more - hope I don't run out of the sample before my order arrives.20/05/2021, By LulsThis product is amazing.12/03/2021, By HesmariSuch a nice bum balm! Reduces redness and can be used for all sorts of other minor scratches and things on the skin, bith baby and the rest of the family! Plus, it's cloth nappy safe!29/08/2020, By TerryBeen using this balm with my first and second baby and no burning bums at all, so glad Faithful is carrying this now!!!11/08/2020, By SandyI have been using the baby bum balm on all my babies and by far the best out there if you want to go all natural with you babies!!!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.