- 100% natural shampoo for dry, damaged hair
- Won’t strip hair of its natural oils
- Helps to prevent split ends, breakage and hair fall
- No synthetic colours or fragrances
- Free from parabens
- Free from sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS)
- Suitable for vegetarians with honey and propolis
- Rosemary improves scalp circulation, promoting healthy hair growth.
- Jojoba moisturises dry hair, adding shine and strength.
- Coconut oil is a rich source of lauric acid which penetrates the hair shaft to repair damage from within.
- About Hygral Fatigue: Hygral fatigue is damage caused when the hair expands and contracts due to the uptake and loss of water. This damages the hair fibre and weakens the hair follicle, causing brittle hair and easy breakage. Simply Bee Honey & Rosemary Shampoo is formulated to specially care for hair that’s affected by hygral fatigue.
- Apply a generous amount to wet hair, gently massage into a rich lather from scalp to ends, and rinse with warm water. Repeat if desired.
- Follow with Simply Bee Conditioner.
- For best results, use with other Simply Bee hair care products.
- Store below 25°C (77°F), out of direct sunlight.
- Volume: 250 ml
- Aqua, Potassium Cocoate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Glycerin, Potassium Citrate, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Liquid Castile Soap, Jojoba Oil/Macadamia Seed Oil, Phytosteryl Esters (Jojoba) Oil, Honey, Propolis,Neem seed Oil, Avocado Mica Powder, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil.
SPECIAL NOTICE: 'Avocado Mica Powder' is in fact Titanium Dioxide, Mica and Chromium Oxide. Chromium Oxide is a green colouring pigment which the USFDA has prohibited from use in lip products. It is otherwise Generally Recognised As Safe.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product23/10/2023, By ReenieJust bought this and the corresponding conditioner. I love the smell. A small amount goes a long way. You hair feels squeaky clean. Just love it!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.