- Natural baby body wash
- With rose water, lavender & chamomile oil
- Contains beeswax & propolis
- Gentle cleansing properties
- Kind to baby’s delicate skin
- NO SLS or SLES
- No harsh synthetic fragrances or dyes
- No petroleum, parabens or phthalates
- Handmade in South Africa
- Not tested on animals
- Convenient pump bottle for easy one-handed use
Please Note: All Simply Bee honey, propolis and beeswax is sourced from responsible beekeeping and badger-friendly hives.
- Gently apply a small amount to baby’s skin during a bath, avoiding contact with eyes, then rinse well.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight.
- For external use only.
- 200ml pump bottle
- Cetearyl Olivate & Sorbitan Olivate (Emulsifier O), Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Salicylate, Rose Distillate Rosa Centifolia Flower Water/ Rose Hydrosol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Propolis, Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Seed Oil.
- Allergens (Sweet Almond (Nut) Oil
A note on Sodium Benzoate: Sodium Benzoate is listed as a nasty in our pocket guide when used for food. But why then do we allow it in our cosmetics? The amount of sodium benzoate used in cosmetics is much smaller than in food as a preservative. Furthermore, the molecules are too large to be absorbed by the skin. This preservative has been allowed by Ecocert; the Soil Association and BDIH. It has been ranked by the EWG as having a low risk of 1. BUT there are reports circulating on the internet that warn against usage of the preservative even in cosmetics. We believe it is still one of the safer preservatives, but as always, we wanted you to be in the loop. The choice is yours to make.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.