- 100% natural conditioner for dry, damaged hair
- Restores hydration and moisture to hair
- Helps to prevent split ends, breakage and hair fall
- No synthetic colours or fragrances
- Free from parabens
- Free from sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS)
- Suitable for vegetarians with honey and propolis
- Rosemary improves scalp circulation, promoting healthy hair growth.
- Jojoba moisturises dry hair, adding shine and strength.
- Coconut oil is a rich source of lauric acid which penetrates the hair shaft to repair damage from within.
About Hygral Fatigue: Hygral fatigue is damage caused when the hair expands and contracts due to the uptake and loss of water. This damages the hair fibre and weakens the hair follicle, causing brittle hair and easy breakage. Simply Bee Honey & Rosemary conditioner is formulated to specially care for hair that’s affected by hygral fatigue.
- Apply to washed, towel dried hair and comb through.
- Rinse well.
- For best results, use with Simply Bee Shampoo.
- Store below 25°C (77°F), out of direct sunlight.
- Volume: 250 ml
- Aqua, Jojoba Oil/Macadamia Seed Oil, Phytosteryl Esters (Jojoba) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetearyl Olivate & Sorbitan Olivate (Emulsifier O), Honey, Propolis, Neem seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
17 out of 17 people would recommend this product10/06/2021, By LeeThis is a lovely conditioner, my hair feels really soft and not weighed down. It does have a really strong fragrance though, almost sickly. It takes getting used to. It may not bother other people. Three stars for that reason.09/06/2021, By BarbaraLove it and would buy again. Sad that night cream is not as great. This is amazing conditioner25/03/2021, By TamarinBeen using this conditioner for over a year along with the Gaia Organics Shampoo, leaves hair soft & healthy...plus it smells great!18/03/2021, By KristinI adore this conditioner ...unlike some of the others it leaves my hair super soft and non oily and a little goes a long way ....I have pretty thick wavy hair although the strands are very fine but it really works well....will definitely buy again14/03/2021, By GwenNot overly moisturizing but better than most other ‘natural’ conditioners , great scent !03/12/2020, By chithraKeeps the hair so soft. Works very well with the rosemary shampoo.31/10/2020, By AriGreat product19/07/2020, By KatieSo good! Smells amazing and leaves hair very soft.12/06/2020, By AmySmells AMAZING. Love the price compared to other natural conditioners on the market. Works well for my normal hair. Give it some time to work and hair will become silly soft.08/05/2020, By ValerieWorks so well04/05/2020, By Carol-AnnSmells amazing and has good slip when it comes to detangling.01/05/2020, By MarieWorks well and washes off without leaving the hair oily, but I have to use a lot more of it than other conditioners - it seems to just sink away into the hair. Can actually apply it up to the roots since it does not irritate my scalp. Has a lovely smell.16/04/2020, By MichaelaThis is perfection. Works so well.04/03/2020, By PeleMakes it easy to detangle my hair, plus it makes my hair soft. Would be better if it came in a bigger bottle since I have thick hair and I have to use a lot, so I only get 2/3 uses out of this product.23/02/2020, By EcoExcellent conditioner12/02/2020, By RuthA wonderful combination with the shampoo. Leaves hair squeaky clean and smelling fresh.22/09/2019, By AkikoThis is a good light conditioner better suited to fair , fine hair. Helps with an itchy scalp too!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.