Sfera’s Biotic is full of good bacteria to help keep your body balanced and healthy. This quality probiotic offers a long list of health benefits:
- Produces antimicrobial substances, which inhibit pathogens and keep your immune system strong.
- Helps keep your gut pH levels balanced, which you need for healthy digestion.
- Breaks down bile acids, lowers cholesterol levels and helps to detoxify your system.
- Provides relief from irritable bowel syndrome, and helps treat stomach upsets caused by antibiotics.
- Promotes healthy metabolism, which helps to prevent excess weight gain.
- Treats bladder/ urinary tract infections by balancing your body’s internal flora.
- Alleviates symptoms of gingivitis and halitosis; research shows it can even prevent tooth decay.
- Helps to ease asthma and allergies.
- Fast and effective – each dose takes action immediately.
- The oil base means it can be stored at room temperature; no need to refrigerate.
Spray directly into your mouth and then take a sip of water to activate the good bacteria in Sfera’s Biotic. You can also add it to yogurt if your kids don’t enjoy the taste of the spray.
- Adult dosage: 2 sprays, twice a day after meals
- Children 1 – 12 years: 1 spray, once a day after a meal
- Maintenance dosages: 2 sprays, once a day after a meal
Each 0.6ml (2 squirts) dose provides:
Total bacterial count per dosage: 3 billion CFU (colony forming units)
- Lactobacillus salivarius LS-33 (750 million/dose)
- Lactobacillus rueteri SD-5865 (150 million/dose)
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus LR-32 (900 million/dose)
- Bifidobacterium longum BL-05 (500 million/dose)
- MCT oil
- 100% Natural Strawberry Flavour
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product12/11/2016, By Corliakeep your gut regular and wonderful for children.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.