- Good for cellular energy production
- Kosher and Halaal friendly
- Gluten free
- Dairy free and with soya
- Each capsule contains 100 mg of Magnesium
- Helps with regulating high blood pressure and preventing kidney stones
- Take 1 to 2 capsules per day after a meal or as directed by your healthcare provider.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a dry cool place at or below 25°C away from direct sunlight.
- 60 Capsules
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if this applies to you.
- Do not use it during pregnancy and lactation. Safety in pregnancy has not been established.
- Do not use renal impairment, heart conditions, acute dehydration or if any gastric disorders occur.
- Magnesium-containing supplements may also be contraindicated in some cardiac conditions.
- Patients suffering from cardiac illnesses should not take additional supplements before discussing their intention with their doctor.
- Magnesium is contraindicated with Tetracycline antibiotics, Quinolone antibiotics, Calcium channel blockers (heart medication) and some diuretics.
- Contact your doctor or healthcare professional if this applies to you.
- Resealable plastic container
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa with local and imported ingredients
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product06/06/2021, By RaineGreat product, especially since you get so much elemental magnesium per dose. Definitely worth the money. A friend suggested supplementing with magnesium to help with sleep and it helps!17/03/2021, By LesleyReally helps with promoting peaceful sleep
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.