Each Colon Support capsule is filled with pure herbal extracts to give you a potent dosage and promote a healthy, happy digestive system. The capsules contain no binders, fillers or non-active ingredients.
- Sacred bark: A species of buckthorn, rich in a substance called emodin, which stimulates colon function, regulates peristalsis and softens stools.
- Barberry: Stimulates liver function, boosts enzyme production; helps to alleviate constipation, while preventing diarrhoea.
- Rhubarb: Has anti-inflammatory properties and acts as a gastric stimulant. Relieves indigestion, constipation and stomach pain.
- Golden seal: A herb with natural detoxifying and antibiotic properties; helps to repair and protect mucous membranes.
- Raspberry leaf: Has antispasmodic action; relieves cramps and tones colon muscles.
- Cramp bark: As the name suggests, this is a muscle relaxant and antispasmodic that alleviates stomach cramps.
- Ginger: Reduces bloating and gas, stimulates circulation and improves absorption.
- Fennel: Helps to stimulate the digestive system; has warming properties and relieves stomach pain caused by gas.
- Licorice: Stimulates the production of gastric juices, and repairs the walls of the colon.
- Cayenne: Stimulates circulation, improves digestion and improves oxygenation.
- Slippery elm: A healing, protective remedy that soothes inflammation and ulceration in the digestive tract.
Please Note: Pure Herbal Remedies Colon Support formula is not a laxative. Commercial laxatives can cause more harm than good with prolonged use, as they tend to make the colon sluggish and lazy. Colon Support is not habit-forming; it will not irritate the colon or make you laxative-dependant.
- Severe constipation: 2 capsules 3 times daily; store below 25°C.
- Mild constipation: 2 capsules at night; increase or decrease dosage as needed.
- Colon detox: 2 capsules at night for approx. 2 weeks.
- Take Colon Support with meals; be sure to drink plenty of water, as flushing out your colon may leave you feeling dehydrated.
- If you experience cramping or diarrhoea, reduce dosage or use in combination with IBS Formula.
Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women. Keep out of reach of children. If symptoms do not improve, consult a health care practitioner.
Sacred bark 72mg, barberry 36mg, rhubarb 36mg, golden seal 36mg, raspberry leaf 36mg, cramp bark 36mg, ginger 36mg, fennel 36mg, licorice 36mg, cayenne 36mg, slippery elm 36mg
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.