- Organic sweet wormwood extract
- A powerful natural antimicrobial supplement
- Provides natural support when fighting infections (viral, bacterial or parasitic)
- Beneficial for easing the symptoms of colds, ‘flu & fever
- Unique NeoGenesis extraction process preserves the integrity of the ingredients
Did You Know? NeoGenesis ingredients are organically grown on their partner farm, where no herbicides, fungicides or insecticides are used.
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- This natural remedy is made using a pure herbal extract from plants organically cultivated on a South African farm. We love that NeoGenesis Lamaria is proudly local and free of nasty stuff like pesticides. The sustainable glass packaging is another great benefit that makes it faithful to nature.
- Adults: Take 1 capsule daily, or as directed by a health practitioner.
- Children (6-12 years): Half the adult dose.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy & nursing.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you have a chronic health condition or are taking other medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
- 30 capsules
- Artemisia Annua A3 (Sweet Annie): 4g
- Organic herbal extract, 100mg extract equal to 1.5g dry herb.
- Trace Amounts of: Non-GMO Cornstarch, Ionic Trace Minerals, Fulvic Acid.
- Amber glass bottle
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product24/12/2020, By NellThis is a fantastic product. Very powerful.
Had some "detox" symptoms the first week of taking it, but it went away after a week. I never skip a day and I haven't gotten sick once since being on it.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.