- Controls bad breath by fighting odour causing bacteria
- Cleans and deodorizes teeth and gums
- Soothes minor gum irritations
- No rinsing or brushing required
- Made of carefully sourced high quality 100% natural ingredients
- Free of alcohol and any nasty ingredients
- Safe for use on dogs of 4 weeks and older.
- Shake well!
- Right after their meal, spray into your pet’s mouth and around teeth, tongue and gum line once or twice a day.
- Or add 1- 2 Tablespoons to your pet’s water bowl. Re-add each time you refill the bowl.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If in eye, flush with water. If irritation persists contact a veterinarian.
- Store in a dark, cool place.
Aqua, Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis), Vegetable Glycerin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Eucalyptus Oil (Eucalyptus Smithii), Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita),Spearmint Oil (Mentha Spicata)
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product08/10/2018, By SunéI don't really know if this works but I think my dogs' breath are a bit better. I throw it in my dogs' water bowl because they hate sprays.17/09/2018, By Ashleigh EasthorpeThe Natura Pets Oral Care Breath Freshener does what it says it will do. We've tried it on all the family pets and they each respond differently to the product - some appreciating it more than others. Though we absolutely love the minty fresh smell, I do wish it was more enjoyable for our fur-babies.13/09/2018, By IlzeEasy to use spray bottle! Great smell and no more dog breath kisses! Dog likes it too!07/03/2018, By KomboKittenMy dog is very shy and unwilling for things like photographs being taken nails being clipped and now - accepting this spray into her mouth. So I have to find crafty ways of doing it, besides lifting up her lip and spraying it against her teeth. Yet to find a way to spray it onto her tongue, but overall very happy to have this!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.