- Waterless - no water required making it the answer for waterwise families or for pets afraid of water
- Includes Oatmeal, Diatomaceous Earth and Lavender for soothing relief to many skin problems
- Scented with pure essential oils
- Made of carefully sourced high quality 100% natural ingredients
- Safe for use on dogs, cats.
- Shake bottle to loosen powder.
- After thoroughly brushing your pet, sprinkle a small amount of dry shampoo onto fur, starting at the neck.
- Massage powder into coat and brush out. Lightly brush until powder disappears.
- Working in small areas, repeat process along the length of the body, including belly, neck and legs.
- Natura Pets Tip: Also great for freshening carpets and pet
- bedding. Just sprinkle, let sit, then vacuum up!
- Corn Starch (Zea mays), Sodium Bicarbonate, Diatomaceous Earth (Solum diatomeae), Kaolin Klay (Kaolin), Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula angustifolia)
9 out of 9 people would recommend this product04/01/2021, By DuanéWould def buy again, thanks!22/07/2020, By ALLYMy rescue dog just hates to be bathed - so scared of water - this dry shampoo is the best product to rub into his coat and he looks and smells so clean and fresh.21/07/2020, By ReneciaAmazing product, it helps between washes and helps with sensitive skin my pup has... It smells fantastic and actually works03/07/2020, By CarinaWorks amazing on pet beds as well!18/06/2020, By CeliaVery easy to use.11/05/2020, By MariSmells amazing, easy to apply, and removes odors.11/11/2019, By BronwynIt's a messy and struggle rubbing it into my dog's hair but that might be because he has so much of it. I love the scent of this product.08/11/2018, By VashGreat product although it does not last longer than an our (Even though our dog lives indoors).20/02/2018, By KathleenLovely scent although it doesn't last long, would probably have to use it everyday. Easy to use. My dog doesn't mind it at all (she despises the spray types).
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.