- Vegan-friendly protein supplement with 12 superfoods
- Natural wholefood ingredients, easy to digest
- 15g protein per serving
- A source of omega-3 fatty acids
- Anti-inflammatory & energising benefits
- Helps to reduce cravings
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
- Pleasant natural chocolate taste, sweetened with stevia
- As a snack replacement or quick breakfast:
- Blend 2 level scoops (32g) with 300ml water or milk alternative.
- Add a banana, 3 blocks of ice & honey to taste.
- As a quick recovery or energy shake (pre or post exercise):
- Shake, stir or blend 1 level scoop (17g) into 150ml water or milk alternative.
- Best enjoyed immediately after blending.
- If you are taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Size: 960g
- Flavour: Chocolate
- Pea Protein, Chia Seeds, Cacao Powder, Maca Root Powder, Baobab Powder, Flaxseed Powder, Lucuma Powder, Mesquite Powder, Coffee Granules, Hemp Seed Powder, Wheatgrass Powder, Matcha Powder, Red Beetroot Powder, Turmeric Powder, Xanthan Gum, Stevia Leaf Extract.
Allergens: Made in a factory that uses nuts
Typical Nutritional Information (per 100g):
- Energy (kJ): 1600
- Protein (g): 47
- Carbohydrate (g): 28
- of which Total Sugars (g): 3.2
- Total Fat (g): 3.2
- of which Saturated Fats (g): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 16.6
- Sodium (mg): 46.8
- Resealable pouch.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product30/11/2020, By LindaLove this product! Not sweet, all natural and just feels good in my body. A definite repurchase????01/10/2020, By LindaVery, very good. I use it a breakfast shake when I'm on the go. The Belgian chocolate flavour is great-not sweet but not bitter either. High quality ingredients and it keeps you for a while. I'll be repurchasing for sure11/08/2020, By TallHow good
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.