Please Note: This product will be dispatched within 24 hours of you placing an order, but is sent from a different warehouse so will arrive separately.
- Replaces up to 15 different kitchen appliances
- 5 preset functions: sear, slow cook, soup, pressure cook and steam
- Free cook and create app for step by step recipes
- Owner’s manual includes recipes
- Easy to use
- Easy to clean
- Easy to store
Sample Recipe: Tomato & Basil Risotto
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 50 g Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Garlic clove, crushed
- 300 g arborio rice
- 120 ml tomato puree
- 600 ml hot vegetable stock
- 12 large basil leaves, finely chopped
- 10 g unsalted butter
- 30 g Parmesan cheese grated
- Place the oil into the Cooking Pot, select Preset Sear and press the On/Off button. When the beep sounds, add the Onion and Garlic and sauté for 2 minutes without browning, stirring frequently with a wooden spoon.
- Stir in the rice and then add the passata. Add the hot stock, stir and then cover with the Lid. Ensure the Pressure Release Valve is in the Seal position, then select 10 minutes using the Manual Button and press the On/Off button.
- When ready, leave for 2 minutes before using a wooden spoon to move the Pressure Release Valve to the Vent position.
- Remove the Lid and gently stir in the chopped basil; the butter and Parmesan. Leave in the Cooking Pot for 3 – 4 minutes so that any excess liquid is absorbed and then serve immediately.
- NO parts are dishwasher safe.
- Do not submerge the electrical components.
- Power: 950 Watts.
- Box Dimensions: 34,3 cm x 34,3 cm x 33 cm.
- Cooking Pot Capacity: 4 Litres.
- Model Number: 560005
- Warranty Info: 1 Year Retail + 1 Year Extended.
Box Contains: 1 x MyPot Base Unit, 1 x Cooking Pot, 1 x Steam Tray, 1 x Rice Spoon, 1 x Measuring Cup, 1 x Trivet, 1 x Owner’s Manual.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic Of China.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product04/02/2021, By ZaneleExpensice
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.