175g of Puffed White Sorghum
- Wheat and gluten free
- The whole sorghum grain is puffed with air pressure.
- No GMO, preservatives, colourants and animal products.
- Natural, unbleached
- Produced in a completely gluten free factory
- An ancient, whole grain
- Naturally high in fibre and iron, with a high protein level as well
- Rich in antioxidants, which are believed to help lower the risk of cancer, diabetes, heart disease and some neurological diseases
- Full of policosanols that may have an impact on human cardiac health
- Magnesium is found in high quantities in sorghum
- contains 28% of your recommended vitamin B6 intake per day
- A single serving of sorghum contains 58% of your daily recommended intake of copper.
- Grown from traditional hybrid seeds and does not contain biotechnology traits, making it non-transgenic or non-GMO
Sorghum - Puffed
5 out of 8 people would recommend this product30/10/2019, By FazA bit on the pricy side, but very tasty!
Absolutely fresh and lovely!08/08/2019, By kilosiGg29/04/2019, By MarietjieI definitely like this cereal. If you make mixes with seeds and puffed Millet or rice and flax/Carob seed powder, I think it will make a lovely cereal. It will give texture to other bland and refined cereals if you like a different textures; which I do.20/03/2018, By GabrieleWe expected something crispy, but the texture was like that of old popcorn. They are also rather dry and tasteless19/03/2018, By SamanthaDidn't like this very much. tasteless and quite hard15/02/2018, By mbaliNot what I expected27/01/2018, By JoDelicious alternative to rice cereals. Crispy and light.17/08/2016, By LisaAbsolutely love this product. Mix it in with my muesli for breakfast. Tastes like popcorn, and my childhood :)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.