- 100% Natural Nag Champa incense sticks
- Give off a sweet, calming aroma with a hint of sandalwood
- Can assist in reducing feelings of anxiety or stress
- Promotes feelings of calm & peace
- Supports your harmony & tranquillity
- Helps to keep good, holy energy & purifying your surroundings
- Ideal for prayer, yoga, meditation, before sleep or on other occasions
- Full of restorative & healing properties
- Traditionally hand-rolled in India
- Burning time: 15 - 20 minutes per stick
- Palm Oil-free
- Suitable for vegans
- Not tested on animals
- Comes in a biodegradable, compostable & recyclable packaging
Method of Preparation:
- This preparation consists of the formulation of masala mix using natural extracts in the form of sticky dough concerning the ancient method and is rolled by hand on bamboo sticks.
- After the dough is manually rolled out onto bamboo sticks to make an incense stick, it is coated with the incense powder to ensure they do not stick to each other. During packing, a small amount of incense powder is put inside the bag with the sticks to ensure they are kept dry and do not stick to each other. Truly a labour of love. As such your incense packets will have a little bit of incense powder with the sticks. This is completely natural and a part of the rolling/packing process and does not impact the efficacy of the product, but rather enhances it.
- Satya Sai Baba Nag Champa is a world-famous incense originating in India and is a unique combination of Champa flower, floral, and Oriental-Spicy aroma with a base note of wood and patchouli. Reminiscent of Jasmine or magnolia flowers, Nag Champa has been used for centuries to create a peaceful and calm environment and to cleanse your surroundings.
- Always light incense in a well-ventilated space, away from curtains and soft furnishings.
- Never light incense or dhoop sticks around or with inflammable objects like wires, and wood.
- Use these only with proper fragrant incense tubes and dhoop sticks only.
- Use for fragrance purposes only.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Never leave burning incense unattended
- Always to be stored in cool, dark, dry, non-inflammable areas.
- Nett Weight: 15g
- Natural Gums, Bark, Resins, Herbs, Spices, Essential Oils, Coconut Shells, Charcoal.
- Not tested on animals.
- For persons prone to allergies, it is always recommended to test for allergy by first using the incense or dhoop stick for about 5 minutes. Always opt for incense or dhoop fragrances one is not allergic to.
- Here are some of the choices and types of Incense fragrances available from HEM.
- Never substitute for proper medical aid that may be required.
- Outer box cardboard, inner packing recyclable OPP’
Country of Origin:
- Made in India.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.